Quite the title there huh but it will all make sense in after you read more, maybe I’ve been doing some painting at my house because it is up for sale now. You know how it goes when you paint you have to move stuff all over the place and you’re squeezing through the stuff.
Well that led up to stubbing my toe Instead of the normal cuss words that normally come out when I stub my toe I decided as I was bouncing around on one foot that I would continue it and turn it into the first snow dance of the season So the snow dance has taken place and lets see what happens in the next several days.
I’ve been meaning to list the house for sale here on the Golden Snowball site for awhile now and figure while all is quiet this is a good time. So if anyone is looking to move or looking for a house in the East Syracuse Minoa district (Fremont, New York) you can check out the info below to see if you’re interested. It’s a nice home in a nice neighborhood and in a great school district.
ABOUT THE HOUSE –
* 3 bedrooms
* Living Room
* Dining Room (could be used as as office or another bedroom)
* 1 Large Bathroom – It’s a big bathroom that has the laundry on the first floor w/ whirlpool tub.
* Basement is unfinished, clean, dry and would be easy to finish off.
* One Car Garage with lot’s of storage space.
* House is on a 1/4 of an acre corner lot.
Asking Price is $119,000
For more information or to set up an appointment for a showing Call Anne Hesse at 315-701-6913
Have an Awesome Day All…